- Schedule of Classes & Workshops
- Newsletter Archive
- Subscribe for Email Updates
- Follow me on Facebook
Family Constellation Work
Feel love and support from your ancestors
A Family Constellation is a powerful process that enables individuals to overcome patterns of behavior that have been repeated in families for generations.
Behavior Patterns are transmitted from generation to generation and carried unconsciously, out of loyalty and love, often by a child, in what is called “blind love.” These patterns often include alcoholism, suicide, illness and violence – to name just a few.
A constellation seeks to reveal to whom the loyalty and love belongs and who was excluded from the family system. This disruption in the family system can span several generations, as the spirit of those family members continues after death.
The work of family constellations is to bring these patterns to light, to make them conscious and to find resolution.
The constellation gives us a clues about past breaks in the family system that have resulted in pain, anxiety or unhappiness in the present day, and gently shows us to a path to healing.
What you may see and feel at a Family Constellation Workshop
- A group of participants is assembled - usually at least ten are required.
- The facilitator asks one participant to present an issue or challenge that they are facing in their current life.
- The participant then chooses representatives for various family members sets them up in spatial relationship to each other according to his/her own feeling sense—a process I call “from the inside out”.
- As these representatives inhabit the space in which they have been placed, they begin to feel, sense and often manifest certain behaviors that correspond to the lives and traumas of the original family members – even though they have little or no information about them.
- This is possible because the energy of our ancestors lives on, even after death, creating a field that can be experienced within the constellation.
The facilitator suggests subtle shifts in movement and words to support the healing process.
Individual Constellation Work
Family constellations can also be experienced in an individual session. The process remains the same – however the tools vary.
Combine Constellation Work with Painting from the Inside Out
Participants in Family Constellation work often find Painting from the Inside Out a wonderful, complimentary practice. Contact Eve-Marie to reserve space in the next Painting from the Inside Out workshop.